With spectacular views over Sirius Cove to Rose Bay and Centrepoint Tower, this beautiful apartment is located in one of Mosman’s best streets. A designer renovation has transformed the interior to maximise light and take advantage of the beautiful scenic surroundings from the full width balcony and the constant on-water movement of sailing boats, ferries, launches, naval vessels and cruise ships.
On-site parking or an easy stroll to ferry, bus, Mosman shops and cafes, makes this apartment worthy of consideration for the discerning single person, professional couple or downsizer.
The property comprises:
• Beautiful Art Deco building with high ceilings and decorative features
• 2 large bedrooms with built-ins, renovated bathroom, plenty of light providing bright airy feel
• Evening views show a panorama of lights – people say its ‘magic’ and a must for New Year’s Eve
• Day time vistas from full width balcony span from Rose Bay to CentrePoint Tower and beyond
• Top rated ‘degabriele’ kitchen with Caesarstone benches, pull out pantry, illuminated display cabinets, Shaws white double ceramic sink, built-in Wine Rack – All great for entertaining
• Built-in SMEG appliances include Oven, Cooktop, Exhaust Fan and Dishwasher
• Boral freshly polished timber flooring
• Beautiful garden settings
• On-site car space, security at front and rear entrances
• Two minutes Walk to Bus and 5 minutes Walk to Ferry for city and surrounds
• Easy stroll to Mosman shops, medical centre, vet, chemist, dentist, yoga, naturopath, physio, gym, library, bowling and rowing clubs, parks, schools (private and public), supermarket, cafes and restaurants.
• Great Walks around the Bay or to Taronga Zoo
• Enjoy a night at the Opera travelling by Ferry